- Why should you share your personal data with Olasonic?
- Sharing your personally identifiable information enables us to offer you a number of benefits. It will make it easier and more convenient for you to:
Request customer service or technical support related to your purchase of Olasonic products;
Request repair or replacement of damaged, defective or missing products and/or parts;
Participate in online communities;
Receive personalized messages and special offers that are relevant to your interests;
It will also allow us to conduct market research to help us develop better products, to provide more responsive customer service, and to improve our websites. You may choose to share your information with us in a number of ways online, such as registering a purchase, participating in a promotion, or subscribing to a newsletter. You can also share your personally identifiable information with us by returning the reply card that comes with the product you purchased or by communicating with one of our customer service representatives by e-mail, telephone, or in writing. It is possible that Olasonic may obtain personal data from external parties, such as the parent company or one of our partner companies. If you do not want us to use your personal data which you have not provided to us yourself, you can let us know by contacting us at the address listed below.
- Sharing information
- We want to know you better so we can serve you better. But the choice of whether you want this kind of service is up to you. You should know that your personally identifiable information may be transferred to other Olasonic companies involved in the design, manufacture, marketing or sales of products in your country. Olasonic will only share your data with third parties outside Olasonic in the following circumstances:
In some cases, Olasonic may sell you a product or offers you a service in a joint marketing effort with other companies.
In such cases, your personal data will be shared with these companies.
We will always let you know that such relationship exists and who these companies are prior to your registration.
Note that these companies often have their own privacy policies that apply to the way they use your personal data.
Olasonic sometimes uses outside companies for handling your purchase or request or for processing your data.
Olasonic requires these companies to adequately safeguard your personal data and not use your data for any other purpose
not authorized by Olasonic.
Olasonic will release personally identifiable information if compelled by law.
- “Cookies” and website logging
- Some of our Web Sites may send a "cookie," a small text file, to your computer to allow us to recognize your computer the next time you visit, without bothering you with another request to register. If you do not wish to receive cookies, please refer to the "Help" file of your Internet Browser to learn how to either block all cookies or receive a warning before a cookie is stored. If you visit our Web Sites to browse, read, or download information, we may collect and store some "visitor information" from you, such as the name of the domain and host from which you access the Internet, the Internet Protocol (IP) address of the computer you are using, the date and time you access our Web Site, and the Internet address of the website from which you linked directly to our Web Site. We use this information to measure the traffic on our Web Sites and to help us make our Web Sites more useful. We delete this information after some time.
- How We Protect Social Security Numbers
- In the future, Olasonic may possibly collect Social Security numbers (“SSNs”) from you in the course of business. We strive to protect the security of SSNs in our possession, custody or control. We maintain confidentiality through reasonable safeguards designed to protect against the loss, misuse or unlawful disclosure of SSNs, including, but not limited to, limiting access to SSNs.
- Safeguarding the information you share with us
- We recognize our responsibility to protect the information you entrust to us. Olasonic uses a variety of secure techniques to protect your information, including secure servers, firewalls, and encryption of sensitive financial data.
- Your rights
- Once you have provided us with your personally identifiable information, you will have reasonable access to that information so you can change or delete it. You may do this by accessing your online profile, or by requesting a copy of your profile at the contact address listed below. Your decision not to register now will not affect the information you have already provided to Olasonic. Of course, you will always have the option to unsubscribe to any online contact from Olasonic or change your personal profile information.
- Special information for parents
- While Olasonic Web Sites are generally not targeted at children under the age of fourteen, it is Olasonic’s policy to comply with the law when it requires that a parent's or guardian's permission is secured before knowingly collecting, using, or disclosing personal information from children under the age of fourteen. We strongly recommend that parents take an active role in supervising the online activity of their children.
- Contacting us
- You may contact us through the contact form if you would like to:
Request a copy of your personal data, or change or delete your personal data;
Opt-out from receiving any future personalized offers or information from Olasonic.
- Our Address
- Olasonic Co., Ltd.
17531 Railroad Street, Ste F,
City of Industry, CA 91748
If you have a problem with our use of your information, please let us know and we will make all reasonable efforts to correct it.